THE KIT INCLUDES:
BIOCEAN ISOTONICO 30 phials
VITIGIN COMPLEX 200 ml
This kind of hair loss has two main causes; firstly, the medication used during chemotherapy treatment and also, how it is administered.
Some products, such as pharmorubicin, Adriamycin and other ANTHRACYCLINE class of drugs are extremely toxic for hair.
To reduce the risk of hair loss, chemotherapy would ideally be semi-continuous, spread over several days, during which the same amount of medication is administered, divided over 5 days. This technique is well-known and used in conventional medicine by several international teams, but is not very popular in Italian hospitals.
There are supplements that can help to reduce hair loss by 50% when using anthracyclines and by 80% when using other chemotherapy drugs:
SILICIO, KELA PLUS, BIOCEAN, VITIGIN COMPLEX and DELTA SELE-ZINC are the food supplements that make up this hair protection kit.
In addition to these, also available are BIOTIN (VITAMIN F) and BEPANTHEN (PROVITAMIN B5), which are sold in pharmacies.
These percentages are the result of 50 years of experience gained by the famous French oncologist DR. PHILIPPE LAGARDE however, as he always says, “we are all different, and a certain medicine in one patient has a different effect in another patient”.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
– one phial of Isotonic BIOCEAN in the morning on an empty stomach
– 3 KELA PLUS tablets on a full stomach (after lunch or dinner)
– a capful of ORGANIC SILICON in the morning on an empty stomach directly from the cap (do not put in a glass)
– two tablespoons (10 ml) of VITIGIN COMPLEX in a glass of water once a day (at any time of day)
– 2 capsules a day of DELTA SELE-ZINC, on a full stomach (or lunch or dinner) for 15 days and not beyond. Then take a month off. After the month off, take 2 capsules a day for another 15 days.