Privacy Notice pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679 and Art.14 of Law 171/18
VITA COMPLEX Srl, COE SM19328, has its registered office in Dogana (RSM), Strada Caiese n.42 Tél.0549/908087 email : email@example.com, as the data controller (hereinafter « Controller ») pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 13 of Law 171/18, share the following information with you
The Data Controller has designated Mrs Sara Tiberi as his representative (contact – email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to be the contact with the supervisory authorities and data subjetcs, for any question concerning personal data processing of data subjects located in the Union.
Object of the processing
The data controller process the personal data you have provided while registering on the website www.integratorivitacomplex.it, including :
– identification data (Name, surname, adressles données d’identification (nom, prénom, résidence, ISS/CF code, etc…)
– contact information (phone, email)
– bank account details (credit cards, etc…)
– preferences and interests, other relevant information during site browsing.
For the complete list of cookies, see the appropriate section.
Purpose of the processing
Your personnal datas are processed without necessity of your explicit consent to carry out e-commerce activities and fulfill contractual duties and tax liabilities that arise therefrom.
Your personnal datas are processed with the necessity of your explicit consent, for the following purposes :
– sending promotional offers on new products, special offers or other information related to the products offered by the controller.
For those purposes, data will solely be process after obtaining your consent, that you can withdraw anytime, including via an email.
Consequences of non-communication of personnal data
Regarding personnal data related to contractual duties, or the fulfillement of a legal requirement, non-communication of personnal data prevent from successful execution of the contract.
Recipients of the data
Your personnal data may be shared with :
1. Employees and collaborators of data controller, in their quality of internal data processors
2. Third party companies and d’autres entities (I.e : credit institution, à titre d’exemple, des établissements de crédit, professional firms, consultants, web service companies, etc.) as subcontractor on behalf of the data controller. Those can process the data as the company’s subcontractor or as independant data controller.
Transfer of personnal data to third countries
For the purpose of managing the e-commerce website, personnal data can be transfered to foreign countries having signed agreements ensuring an adequate personnal data protection level, or at least that the recipient guarantees adequate protection measures.
Retention of personnal datas.
Your personnal data will be kept for 10 years.
Uses of Cookies.
Cookies are used on our website.
Cookies are small text files sent to the user’s internet browser and stored before being retransmitted to the same website during user’s next visit.
We use traffic log cookies to identify the pages that are visited. It helps us with statistics based on the study of browsing datas, to improve our website to improve it and adapt it to the customer’s needs.
Overall, cookies help us to offer you a better website by allowing us to monitor the pages you may find useful or not.
Cookies doesn’t give us access to your computer nor to any personnal information other than the ones you decide to share.
You can choose to accept or deny cookies.
Most browsers do automatically accept cookies, but you generaly can modify the browser’s setup to deny cookies. That can prevent you to use websites fully and seamlessly.
Data subject rights:
Under the Data Protection legislation, data subjects have the following rights
1. request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data
2. obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed and, where possible, the duration of data storage.
3. obtain the rectification or deletion of the data.
4. obtain a restriction on processing.
5. obtain data portability, i.e. receive the data from the controller in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and transfer it without hindrance to another data controller.
6. object to processing at any time, including objection to processing for direct marketing purposes.
7. object to automated decision-making processes regarding natural persons, including profiling.
8. Request to the data controler to access, correct, and delete data, restrict data processing, transfer data, and object to certain data processing.
9. lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for Italian data protection.
You can exercise your rights by sending a mail to VITA COMPLEX Srl, or via email email@example.com