60 capsules in glass bottles.
Berberine from Berberis (Berberis aristata DC.) Bark; Aloe (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. F.) leaf gel powder (200: 1); capsule shell: food gelatin; bulking agent: cellulose; anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide and magnesium salts of fatty acids; pteroyl-monoglutamic acid (Folic Acid).
Last updated on 23/06/2020
HOW ITS COMPONENTS WORK:
– reduction of cholesterol, triglycerides and sugar levels
– anti-inflammatory action and fight against oxidative stress
– anti diarrhea, meteorism
– sugar regulation
– kidney and colon health
– regulation of homocysteine level (renal)
– hypertension and prevention of cardiovascular diseases
– reduces the risk of malformations of the neural tube in the fetus
Vitaberberine is a food supplement that combines 2 fundamental plants for the regulation of the body’s sugars and lipids and their blood levels: Berberine (aristata) and Aloe Vera.
Folic acid (B9) completes this association to help regulate homocysteine levels and protect kidney function.
Associated with a healthy diet, Vitaberberine plays an important role in the fight against increasingly frequent imbalances in the metabolism of sugars and lipids.
However, berberine has poor oral bioavailability which forces us to:
1. use the “pure” berberis extract possible (97%)
2. help the liver and intestines to get rid as quickly as possible from the massive intestinal elimination that occurs due to specific transporters (ABC) (present in the liver). Liver drains (Draina complex) are suggested with a diet with a lot of vegetables.
1 capsule per day during one of the two main meals.